Some of the positive changes NLP can make to your
- Increase your self confidence and personal motivation
- Support you in reaching your goals
- Overcome barriers to achievement
- Boost your self-esteem and confidence
- Improve your communication skills
- Create better work/personal relationships
- Accelerate your professional/sporting capabilities
- Enhance your creativity and critical thinking
- Freedom from internal conflicts and negative emotions
- Stop limiting beliefs
- Banish anxieties and phobias
The above list is by no means exhaustive.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss any issues not mentioned here
NLP is based around our personal development and communication skills .....
.... which looks at the way in which we think and process our thoughts (Neuro) the language patterns we use (Linguistic) and our behaviours (Programming) and how these interact to have a positive (or negative) effect on us as individuals.
As such, NLP is based on the premise that clients can change their specific goals in life, and help them to break free from limiting beliefs by successfully challenging any internal conflicts. In effect, NLP can help you to literally 'change your mind' about yourself and help you to become the successful, confident and motivated person you desire to be.
This is achieved through using specific tools, techniques, principles and skills to make positive changes, eliminate destructive patterns in thinking and behaviour, and succeed in desired goals and outcomes.
NLP can be used as a stand alone approach or used in conjunction with other therapies such as Personal and Developmental coaching and Hypnotherapy. This will be discussed during consultation but I personally tend to favour using NLP as part of a personalised treatment programme.
Copyright © Lorna Johnson 2014 Contact Webmaster